One of my favorite reasons to get excited about cooler weather is the endless possibilities for soup. I love making a big pot on a Sunday and just letting the aroma fill my apartment while we watch football in the background. Recently I've been on the hunt for some good recipes to pull me out of my "chicken soup" box and thought I would share some of the gems I came across via Pinterest. Don't they just look so delicious and cozy?
1. Broccoli spinach soup with avocado toasts via Whole Living
2. Sweet potato cauliflower soup via Manifest Vegan
3. Roasted tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons via Family Fun
4. Tuscan white bean soup with pancetta and rosemary via Picture Perfect Meals
5. Mushroom, sweet potato, and smoked gouda chowder via A Hint of Honey
6. Bacon black bean soup via Douglas Kitchen Odyssey