Okay so in case you haven't heard of this crazy giant blogger game going around I will sum it up for ya. Someone tags you in their five things post then you do one and tag some more people. Comprende? Good. The lovely Jessica tagged me in her post and we have been granted a snow day here in DC so I'm playing along! I found it surprisingly difficult to come up with five interesting (using that term loosely here) facts about myself so here are some...useless random things you now know about me. Hooray.
1. I have never dyed my hair before. Not a once. I feel strongly that I'd look gothic if I went darker and lighter just isn't an option with my skin tone. Now that I am sprouting white hairs in the front of my hair (omgeee scary nervous breakdown status) I don't know what to doooo! HELP!
2. Tears gross me out. Especially other peoples. I discovered this when I became a nanny right out of college for a year or two. Something about eyeball liquid spewing out of your face = barf. I'm going to probably suck at consoling my future children.
3. I have a Jalapeno chip addiction. Not like "omg I love jalapeno chips..." more like I can't have them anymore because once I have a bag, I need a bag EVERY DAY sometimes twice a day to get my fix. It's disgusting. I can name all of my favorite brands in order of deliciousness (Dirty/Mrs. Vikkis are tied for the best - Cape Cod is the worst and there are too many in between to list here). I have an internal struggle every time I checkout with my lunch sandwich and see them in the impulse buy section...I need counseling.
4. All my friends tell me I do really great spot on impressions of people. It's my weird hidden talent.
5. When I was a kid it was my goal to discover/invent a new color. I would always be looking in hidden nooks, crannies, places around the yard, and basically every where I went in search of this new uncharted color territory. Obviously I came up empty handed.