I know this one post a week thing is basically like I've stopped blogging altogether. I will try to pick up the pace to my normal three a week by the end of the month. Wedding planning is a giant beast of a time eater, I'm sorry. Anyway - I gave you my favorite luxury products last week so it's only fair that I share the less pricey ones that are just as great.
1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product. This stuff is wonderful. You can get it at the salon but most drug stores and grocery stores stock it now. It's definitely one of those products that when I'm out, I immediately go get a new one as if it were deodorant. I have slightly curly hair right out of the shower so it is my adult de-tangler.
2. Organix Penetrating Argan Oil of Morocco. I love this stuff for when my hair just feels at it's worst. When it's just too dry, beaten, and tangly. I don't use this every day but when I need it I rub a little in my ends and it really helps.
3. Suave Professionals Luxe Plump Hold Hair Spray. Okay in full disclosure Suave sent me a big box of products so I did get this for free but of the 10 plus products in there this one is AMAZING. I literally have to yell at my fiance to not use it because he likes it too and I don't want it to run out on me unexpectedly. It's so great for waves or curls that you want to hold but also be move-able and voluminous.
4. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, Renewing SA Cream, and Healing Ointment. The words "Non-comedogenic" were introduced to me last year when I finally went to a dermatologist for my crazy late twenties skin change. All the sudden I was breaking out every week with cystic acne and wasn't properly dealing with it because I had no experience with it. I was afraid to use moisturizer because it would make it worse, but my skin was then so dry that it would over produce oil and the cycle continued. After three months of medication and only using these CeraVe products it worked like a CHARM. I now haven't had a breakout like that since that trip to the Dr. These products moisturize but don't get oily or clog your pores, hence the "Non-comedogenic."
5. E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush. I don't actually use this for blush. When I need to powder (which is only when I need to set full foundation for events, etc) this is a awesome powdering brush. I like one that can get in all the nooks and crannies but also be light and sort of "dance" all around your face. This one is SO cheap and works great for those needs.