I figured that since I've already shared my hair routine and skin-care regimen with you guys it only seemed natural to introduce you to my kick-ass make-up team that saves my tired, hungover, broken-out, pale (you get the point) face from embarrassment on a daily basis. The products above collectively comprise my beauty kit and while I don't use every one every single day (esp eyeliner, foundation and lipstick at the office), if I were to do it up right, these guys are my first string.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - When I want light all over coverage that wont irritate my skin or smear off. Not something I use daily, but the ONLY foundation I will go near with this sensitive face.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector - Of all the items on this list, this one is most important. Hardest working product I own. MVP. Covers the bags under my eyes, conceals blemishes, highlights, you name it. I finally found the perfect shade (light bisque) and it feels so good.
- Urban Decay Eye-shadow Primer Potion - I have eyes that are very set back and thus I get one crazy crease line if I don't take proper precautions. This guy is the antidote.
- MAC Eye-shadows - They are so wonderfully pigmented and blend-able. You can take a closer look at my exact hand-picked color pallet that I use daily here.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eye-liner - Lasts for hours with out moving and I love the control I have over the line shape using a fine liner brush rather than a pencil.
- Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara - THE BEST MASCARA MONEY CAN BUY. HANDS DOWN. You have to try it to believe me. Non clumpy long gorgeous lashes for DAYS, y'all. I vined about my first go with it here.
- Josie Maren Argan Color Stick - I got this product as a gift and ended up really loving it. The neutral pink is a great every day cheek color and it smells fresh and minty (wakes up my face). I love cream blush over powder because I of how natural it looks on skin.
- Rosebud Salve - I get really dry lips which don't take on lipstick well no matter how expensive or moisturizing it says it is. I use this to help get them in shape before applying any lip color and as my everyday balm.
- Lancome "Midnight Rose" Lipstick - My favorite color for over a year now. It really works with just about anything and it's a nice shade for my skin tone. A pretty magenta-y pink that pops! This formula really is amazingly non-drying too!
- NARS "Laguna" Bronzer - The finishing touch to any look. That glow-y, sun-kissed, bronzed dusting that is absolutely mandatory for this girl to feel "finished."
And there you have it. xx