2. I have recently become OBSESSED with all things "rose" as far as face products go. I just can't get enough of it. Basically, if I am passing something in Sephora, Target, CVS, or Nordstrom that says it has it in there, I'm impulse buying it because so far, EVERYTHING has worked amazingly. I also love the scent of rose even though it's got an "older women" reputation. Sign me up for white hair and tiny rollers because I am on board.
Note: everything from Sephora is 15% off right now with code VIPSPRING!
1. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish - I got this stuff in a super cute gift box that also came with a bottle of Summer Water Rose. I hadn't ever used a body scrub before, well, because I thought they were total BS for some reason. How could scrubbing my dry skin possibly make the situation better? I only gave this one a shot because it fell into my lap. WAS I WRONG. So. Very. Wrong. One half-assed use of this in the shower and my dry pale irishy skinned legs were actually smooth and glowing and baby soft. I will be reordering this as soon as it's gone.
2. MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater - This spritz was a suggested buy on Amazon (clearly they know me) and for $7 I was willing to give it a try. It is life changing. No irritation, freshens and wakes me up in the morning, preps me before makeup application to ensure moisture, it's a real hero in my bathroom.
3. Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream - This eye cream is one of the only ones I have tried (besides a Clarins one that is waaaay expensive) that has not irritated my sensitive under eye skin. I sometimes can only use vitamin E or Vaseline for that area because it's a real pain in my butt (the cycle of drying out - then trying to use a fancy moisturizer to fix it - then that irritating it and making a bigger mess of things - then I cant even conceal the area bc of the patchy flakes - UGH) but this works!
4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Rose - The Sephora Rose eye and face masks are the SHIT. They smell great, they illuminate my face, and really do exactly what they are intended to do - replenish the delicate eye area with water for intense moisturizing and a radiance boost! The pearl and pomegranate ones come in a close second for me.
5. Rosebud Salve - This is my lip cure all. I for some reason always step away thinking there is something better out there (fresh lip scrub, even spent way too much on the Sarah Happ lip slip) but I come back to this little tin every damn time. It is just the best. It's a cult favorite, I don't even have to tell you.
6. Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay - This mask was something I picked out with my points at Sephora. Short story is I will be going back for the full size when my sample runs out. It's exfoliating in the gentlest way, smoothing and evening, dries hard but doesn't dry out your skin. This is something I do once a week, not more than that. It is lovely.
P.S. if you haven't yet, please take this quick anonymous survey. Promise you will be in and out in under 2 minutes.
Always know when there is a new post up by following CC!