Flowers from the fiance via The Bouqs.
2. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. Okay, it's confusing because it's not a cream at all, it's an oil. In full honesty I did receive this as a gift from Red Door Spas but it truly is fabulous. At first I hated the idea of oil but it doesn't dry sticky at all and it's for your face and hair too! So it wasn't a problem to put it on my dry winter legs after a shower, then go straight to doing my hair. I am a product control freak and wash my hands after applying one product and then another for fear of a bad mixture or reaction. Who wants hand lotion remnants in their hair? No one. This makes it so easy and it smells nice and really moisturizes the driest parts of my body.
3. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede perfume. It's just so good and for some reason all other perfumes don't last long on me but this one has staying power. I also don't love knowing exactly what fragrance someone is wearing because so many people use it, this one leaves a little mystery!
4. MAC "Brave" lipstick. Okay this one isn't truly "luxe" but you can't get it at your local drug store so it falls into my list. I just LOVE this color! It goes with everything and looks good on every skin tone. Kylie Jenner made it famous but it's star quality speaks for it's self.
5. Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner and fine liner brush. I have tried so many other gel liners, high end and drug store and this one is just THE best. I also love the brush because it has some strength behind it. Other fine liner brushes get bogged down by the product and don't deliver the same precision.
6. Le Volume de Chanel mascara. I lived and died by They're Real before this (see this post and this post) but received a sample of this one somewhere along the line and can't believe how good it is. Lashes for dayyyys and no clumps. I immediately went and bought the full size tube.
7. Lancome Cils Booster. This is the best base for ANY mascara. It just gives your lashes something extra and improves on any mascara formula. I like to apply it and then do other parts of my routine to let it set a little before putting on my mascara coat.