Each year before I hightail it to somewhere warm and beachy, I share my essentials for the trip (last year, year before). Here are the ones I have brought with me to Puerto Rico this week.
1. This cover up is so cute and soooo affordable. I don't really understand people that buy these glamorous pricey ones when they just get wet and sandy. No.
2. I searched high and low for the perfect beach bag, this one was just the right amount of colorful, tasseled, and roomy to make the cut (here are other Star Mela options).
3. I definitely wanted leather flip flops in a neutral tone. Rubber/plastic ones are great but tend to break on me in the sand. I wanted something a little tougher and chicer (aka not rainbows) and ended up on these.
5. A straw hat that goes with most things for extra sun protection.
7. Not really a beach necessity but I don't go anywhere tropical without this scent. It's just glorious and makes me instantly feel like I'm on vacation because it floods my mind with warm memories, even at home!